Benefits of Using CDF - Compra Duty Free
Soon after registering we will send you your Miami adress with suite number free of state taxes in Florida saving 7%
- Save 23% in duties & taxes by using your Tax Free US Address in Miami. The valorization for customs depends on the FOB value and NOT the CIF value.
- Low cost return service to top USA merchants if you don’t like the item you purchased – up to 1 kilo costs you $99.00 Mexican Pesos for return merchandise from CDMX to the store if the store offers free return service within the USA. See our list of merchant return policies
- Free shipping in USA from top stores to your Miami tax free address – 29% of US merchants offer free shipping – see list of top 1000 US merchant’s domestic free shipping policies to your Miami address.
- Shop in China – faster and less costly via CDF – 15 to 20 days total end to end transit time via China Post ePacket service to your Miami address, instead of 60 to 80 days via traditional postal service. See how to arrange with China merchant for fast, low cost shipping to your Miami address.
- Pay in local Mexican Pesos for shipping – first US$300 tax free – CDF will charge in US dolars.
- On line track and trace of where you parcel is at all times.
- Local customer service support center in CDMX to help you with any questions you may have. Call 75-88- 00-21 from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday thru Friday
- Guaranteed speed and security – your parcel will be delivered quickly and securely from Miami to your home within 5 to 7 days from arrival of parcel at your Miami address. Assuming that there were no delays with mexican customs.
- Free Insurance up to US$200.00 in merchandise value. Purchase additional insurance for US$2.00 per US$100.00 of additional value up to a maximum of US$1,000.
- More improvements coming soon
- Loadable debit card with US address
- Hide your Mexico IP – lower merchant rejection rate with a US IP
- See video of merchandise you purchased while parcel is still in Miami before we ship to Mexico. If wrong merchandise we can return back to merchant.